Top Ten Bookish Resolutions
(Resolutions regarding reading and blogging for 2011)
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by
I’m doing 5 blogging and 5 reading related resolutions. 1-5 are blogging. 6-10 are reading.
1. Blog more. I kind of feel like I’m starting to get this whole blogging thing. I still have some issues with formatting and such but I’m much more comfortable. Now I just need to be more faithful.
2. Write reviews ahead of time… like, when I finish the book! I really need to use the scheduling feature more!
3. Comment on other blogs more. I love getting comments. I read other blogs. Now I should comment.
4. Related to resolution 3… take a look at the blogs I follow and see which ones I really read. I follow too many!
5. Keep my blog free from clutter. I like widgits. I want to make sure that I don’t get too crazy and clutter up the sidebars!
6. Read at least 2 books that I own already but haven’t read each month. My to be read shelf is out of control!
7. Buy fewer books. There are so many books I just HAD to have ASAP. I couldn’t wait for the library copy yet I STILL haven’t read my copy.
8. Faithfully participate in the Debut Authors Challenge 2011. I signed up so I’m gonna do it!
9. Keep track of the books I’ve read and what I thought. I always think I’ll remember later. My memory isn’t that good!
10. Try something new! It’s easy for me to get stuck in a certain genre. I want to make sure that I’m reading a variety of books.
Feel free to keep me accountable!