Top Ten Books I Want to Re-Read
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by
1. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins: As soon as Anna and St.Claire showed up in Lola I wanted to reread it! Actually, that’s not true. Ever since I finished Anna I’ve wanted to reread it.
2. Lola and The Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins: The second I closed the cover on this book I wanted to start over and enjoy it again!
3. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling: I pretty much always want to read this one but Pottermore really made me want to pick it up again.
4. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor: This was just such a beautiful and lyrical book. I’ve reread the parts that I have flagged about 100 times but now I want to read the whole thing!
5. The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie: Banned Books Week has had me thinking about this one. It’s incredible and I want to dive back in.
6. An Abundance of Katherines by John Green: I just love it, footnotes and all!
7. Beauty Queens by Libba Bray: Actually, I want to listen to the audiobook of this one. Libba reads it and I hear it’s phenomenal!
8. Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery: I could reread this one every year and never get tired of it.
9. Girl of the Limberlost by Gene Stratton Porter: This is another one that I just love. When I was moving to my new place I came across it again and wanted to just sit and enjoy.
10. Eragon and Eldest by Christopher Paolini: I feel like I need to finish this series but I don’t remember what happened in book two at all and I’m very sketchy on book one. All I really know for sure is that the movie was terrible!
Leave a Reply