Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by
This week was another challenge for me. The characters I remember most don’t seem minor to me! This is more a list of secondary characters. Some play a major role in the books they’re from!
1. Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling: How could you not love Luna? Okay, so she’s a little odd but so incredibly loyal! She adds so much to the story. I just love her!
2. Rue from The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins: Yeah, Rue’s Lullaby? HEARTBREAK! Her role in the story really personalizes the game and sets off the chain of events that lead us to Mockingjay (in my opinion!)
3. Aunt Gardiner from Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen: The voice of reason! Thank goodness for her influence on Jane and Lizzie!
4. Barron from The Curse Workers by Holly Black: Um, okay… so his moral code may be a bit different than mine but still. The scenes he is in are some of my favorites to read.
5. Jamie from The Demon’s Lexicon by Sarah Rees Brennan: I love this boy. He’s definitely not minor but there is such a strong cast of characters I felt like I could slip him in :)
And from the two most recent books I’ve read:
6. Deb from What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen: This girl rocks. She is who she is. She doesn’t allow herself to be stuck in to one mold that defines her. She can carry a quilted purse AND play a mean drum solo!
7. Claire from Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini: Don’t let her small size fool you! This girl is tough! She’s also smart, fun and loyal. What more could you ask for in a friend?
Okay, so it looks like 7 is where I’ll stop this week. What minor characters do you love?
7 Responses to “Top Ten Minor Characters”
Leave a Reply