Okay, for the record… I wouldn’t trade my family members on for these! I adore them :)
1. Matthew Cuthbert from Anne of Green Gables as grandfather or bachelor uncle: Sweetest. Man. Ever. Enough said.
2. Atticus Finch from To Kill a Mockingbird as father: Do I really need to explain this one? Talk about a man of integrity! He’s certainly someone to look up to.
3. Mae from The Demon’s Lexicon as sister: Okay, so she isn’t perfect. Who is? She’s fiercely loyal and crazy fun. That counts for a lot. Also, mom would be so focused on her escapades that I could fly under the radar
4. Sophie from Hex Hall as cousin: I think she’d be a blast to hang out with! She’d be entertaining at family get togethers.
5. Any of the girls from Little Women as sisters: They are just such a fabulous set of sisters!